Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Paris on the Internet


Some travelers prefer to just hit the road without any set plans. I admire them, but I'm not one of them. As we (our dept. at a Midwest community college )plan for a Spring 2012 community tour to Paris and the Loire Valley, I am searching the Internet for information that our travelers might find helpful.

All I can say is, "Wow." I don't think that's a French word, but I am amazed at the amount of blogs written about Paris and all of France. Look at this one. Sure, you can find (and use) loads of websites such as Rick Steves, Lonely Planet, and such. The Paris Blog carves its niche by giving us Paris from the perspective of Americans actually living in the City of Lights.

Fun reading (and dreaming).

Oh, and it's a good idea to take a look at the recommended blogs, usually on the side of the blog you're reading. One good thing leads to another.

No comments:

Post a Comment